Monday, May 6, 2013

Final Project!

Today my students and I have uploaded our final project. I have learned a lot during this process. And for one it needs to be completely laid out in the order and exact words you want to be said. If you have all of this done it will go easier and faster. My students (brothers) worked very well with me and we all cooperated in seeking information. Our grandfather was able to help out with the information he knew. He grew up raising horses as well. In south texas you see cattle and horses everywhere. I thought it would be important to be able to find out a bit of information. This video was a fun thing to do. In a future class I will incorporate this and have a classmade video as well. My students parents consent form is below.
I hope you enjoy their video :) they really tried hard and tried hard not to fight with each other. Please view it on my students blog. Final Video The music we chose was for cultural reasons. We listen to spanish music everyday. I figured it would fit in well with the video. 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you got your family involved including your grandfather! This has been a learning experience for all ages, props to that! I think your final video is superb! You really kept up and got things done these last few weeks. It really is a great service project and you hit it hard! Really good job!

    ReplyDelete